- About the College
- Contact Us
- Operating Units
- Dean's Welcome
- College Leadership
- Principles and Practices
- Strategic Intent
- Giving to the College of Agricultural Sciences
- Mission, Values, and Emphasis
- Capital Campaign Cabinet
- Dean's Advisory Group
- Policies and Procedures
- Feature Stories
- News Releases
- About the College
- Student Learning
- Student Experience
- Study Abroad
- International Experience
- Experiential Learning
- Clubs and Organizations
- Diversity Resources
- Career Planning
- Branch Experiment Station Internship program
- Exploring World Agriculture
- Leadership Academy
- STEM Education
- Financial Support
- Academic Calendar
- Contact Information
- Our Research
- Resources for Employees & Students
- Progress & Results
- Our Best
- Outreach & Extension
- Oregon Invests!
Agricultural Executive Council
2014 Spring Indutry Tour Application Materials
Please read the application carefully. Due to Strand Ag Hall room 137 no later than March 14th at 5:00pm. Please be sure to include a check made out to "OSU Agricultural Executive Council". Staple check, application, essay and waiver together.
E. R. Jackman Friends and Alumni- Club Funding
What is E. R. Jackman Friends and Alumni?
The organization called E. R. Jackman was established shortly after Mr. Edwin Russell Jackman’s death in 1967 to honor his memory. Mr. Jackman was an OSU Extension Farm Crop and Range Management specialist for over four decades. His entire life was dedicated to promoting and supporting Oregon Agriculture.
The group we now call E. R. Jackman Friends and Alumni began simply to honor his generous work and encourage private giving to support the mission of the College of Agricultural Sciences. The endowment that bears his name is currently more than $1,500,000. It is only the earnings from the endowment that are used to fund clubs and organizations. The board is comprised largely of alumni and friends of the College of Agricultural Sciences that wish to support the work of our College and ensure the success of our students.
Process and Timeline:
- Applications are due on or before April 4 to Strand Ag Hall 127.
- Applications will be reviewed by a board-appointed committee by the end of April.
- Club interviews will be scheduled for the week of May 19 - 23, 2014. Each club will be asked to send two representatives for a short interview with board-appointed committee.
- Fund awards will be announced after June 1, 2014.
- Funds will be available for clubs after July 1, 2014.
- Only funding requests that are created and completed by student members or student leadership of the applying group or club will be considered.
- If, for some reason, it is not appropriate or possible for a student to prepare the request, please explain the circumstances in a separate cover letter.
Read about current events in the College of Agricultural Sciences!