- About the College
- Feature Stories
- News Releases
- Student Learning
- Student Experience
- Financial Support
- Academic Calendar
- Contact Information
- Our Research
- Resources for Employees & Students
- Progress & Results
- Our Best
- Recent Awards and Honors
- Student of the Month
- Young Alumni Award
- Diamond Pioneer Award
- Ag Hall of Fame
- Faculty and Staff Awards
- 2012 Recipients
- 2011 Recipients
- ARF Distinguished Faculty
- ARF Faculty Research Assistant
- CAS Excellence in Extension Education
- Classified Employee and Professional Faculty Award
- Legacy and Leadership Awards
- Price/ARF Excellence in Research
- Price/ARF Excellence in Student Advising
- RM Wade Excellence in Teaching
- Roy G. Arnold/ARF Leadership Award
- Savery Outstanding Young Faculty
- Briskey Award
- Art About Ag
- Oregon's Ag Progress Magazine
- Outreach & Extension
- Oregon Invests!
Hall of Fame Award of the College of Agricultural Sciences
To recognize individuals who have made outstanding contributions through at least one or more of the broad areas covered by the College of Agricultural Sciences.
The recipients will receive a plaque and their names will be added to the Hall of Fame perpetual plaque which will be displayed by the College of Agricultural Sciences. Announcement of the award recipient(s) will be made at the College of Agricultural Sciences Celebrating Success Event.
Nominees must be living.
Nominees will be evaluated on the basis of their contribution to agriculture and natural resources or activity directly concerned with agriculture and natural resources. Evidence must reflect excellence in accomplishment and service, and cooperative involvement with Oregon State University and the College of Agricultural Sciences.
- Nomination should be sent to the Dean's Office, College of Agricultural Sciences.
- Supporting documents should not exceed two typewritten pages, including:
- Brief personal history
- Summary of major contributions
- The Dean will select award recipients in consultation with the Associate Deans.
The plaques will be provided by the College of Agricultural Sciences.