- Student Learning
- Student Experience
- Study Abroad
- International Experience
- Experiential Learning
- Clubs and Organizations
- Diversity Resources
- Career Planning
- Branch Experiment Station Internship program
- Exploring World Agriculture
- Leadership Academy
- STEM Education
- Financial Support
- Academic Calendar
- Contact Information
- Our Research
- Resources for Employees & Students
- Progress & Results
- Our Best
- Outreach & Extension
- Oregon Invests!
Hall of Fame Award of the College of Agricultural Sciences
To recognize individuals who have made outstanding contributions through at least one or more of the broad areas covered by the College of Agricultural Sciences.
The recipients will receive a plaque and their names will be added to the Hall of Fame perpetual plaque which will be displayed by the College of Agricultural Sciences. Announcement of the award recipient(s) will be made at the College of Agricultural Sciences Celebrating Success Event.
Nominees must be living.
Nominees will be evaluated on the basis of their contribution to agriculture and natural resources or activity directly concerned with agriculture and natural resources. Evidence must reflect excellence in accomplishment and service, and cooperative involvement with Oregon State University and the College of Agricultural Sciences.
- Nomination should be sent to the Dean's Office, College of Agricultural Sciences, by Tuesday, May 20, 2014
- Supporting documents should not exceed two typewritten pages, including:
- Brief personal history
- Summary of major contributions
- The Dean will select award recipients in consultation with the Associate Deans.
The plaques will be provided by the College of Agricultural Sciences.
- Recent Awards and Honors
- Art About Ag
- Oregon's Ag Progress Magazine