- About the College
- Feature Stories
- News Releases
- Student Learning
- Student Experience
- Financial Support
- Academic Calendar
- Contact Information
- Our Research
- Resources for Employees & Students
- Progress & Results
- Our Best
- Recent Awards and Honors
- Student of the Month
- Young Alumni Award
- Diamond Pioneer Award
- Ag Hall of Fame
- Faculty and Staff Awards
- 2012 Recipients
- 2011 Recipients
- ARF Distinguished Faculty
- ARF Faculty Research Assistant
- CAS Excellence in Extension Education
- Classified Employee and Professional Faculty Award
- Legacy and Leadership Awards
- Price/ARF Excellence in Research
- Price/ARF Excellence in Student Advising
- RM Wade Excellence in Teaching
- Roy G. Arnold/ARF Leadership Award
- Savery Outstanding Young Faculty
- Briskey Award
- Art About Ag
- Oregon's Ag Progress Magazine
- Outreach & Extension
- Oregon Invests!
Bill Boggess is professor and Executive Associate Dean of the College of Agricultural Sciences at Oregon State University.
He served as Interim Dean of the College from July 2008 to August 2009 and as President of the OSU Faculty Senate in 2006. Before moving to the Dean’s Office, he served 11 years as Head of the Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics at Oregon State University. Prior to joining Oregon State University,Bill spent 16 years on the faculty at the University of Florida where he was involved in greater Everglades research. His research interests include interactions between agriculture and the environment and economic dimensions and indicators of ecosystem health.
Bill currently serves on the National Research Council’s Committee on Independent Scientific Review of Everglades Restoration Progress and was an inaugural Food System Leadership Institute Fellow. He previously served on the Oregon Governor’s Council of Economic Advisers, the State Of Oregon Environment Report Science Panel, and was active in the design of the Oregon Conservation Reserve Board Enhancement Program. Bill has a Ph.D. in Economics from Iowa State University.
An avid biker, Bill makes his home in Corvallis.