- About the College
- Feature Stories
- News Releases
- Student Learning
- Student Experience
- Financial Support
- Academic Calendar
- Contact Information
- Our Research
- Resources for Employees & Students
- Progress & Results
- Our Best
- Recent Awards and Honors
- Student of the Month
- Young Alumni Award
- Diamond Pioneer Award
- Ag Hall of Fame
- Faculty and Staff Awards
- 2012 Recipients
- 2011 Recipients
- ARF Distinguished Faculty
- ARF Faculty Research Assistant
- CAS Excellence in Extension Education
- Classified Employee and Professional Faculty Award
- Legacy and Leadership Awards
- Price/ARF Excellence in Research
- Price/ARF Excellence in Student Advising
- RM Wade Excellence in Teaching
- Roy G. Arnold/ARF Leadership Award
- Savery Outstanding Young Faculty
- Briskey Award
- Art About Ag
- Oregon's Ag Progress Magazine
- Outreach & Extension
- Oregon Invests!
The OSU Foundation
Giving to the College
Scholarships provide essential support for many students in the college. Thanks to the generosity of our donors, we are able to offer more than half a million dollars in scholarships annually. This allows us to attract some of the best and brightest students from Oregon and around the world -- students for whom a college education might otherwise be out of reach.
Since 1870, the College of Agricultural Sciences has been Oregon's principal source of knowledge relating to agriculture and a major source of knowledge regarding environmental quality, natural resources, life sciences, and rural economies and communities across the state. The relationships forged in that history of service have enabled us to establish some remarkable coalitions for deepening our understanding of Oregon's agriculture and natural resource and thus make even greater contributions to the state.
For the World.
"Changing the World. Right here. Right now."
The theme of our student recruitment campaign reflects the vitality of our program and the ability of our students to make an impact on the world with a degree from our College. Right now, our faculty researchers are impacting the world in so many ways it's impossible to document them all in a single report.
To make a gift or pledge payment, click on the program or department below and fill out your address information, the amount of your gift, and the area you would like to support. Your transaction will be encrypted and kept confidential to protect your personal information.
- Agricultural Education and General Agriculture
- Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Animal Sciences
- Art About Agriculture
- Bioresource Research Interdisciplinary Sciences Program
- Botany and Plant Pathology
- Crop and Soil Science
- Environmental and Molecular Toxicology
- Fisheries and Wildlife
- Food Science and Technology
- Marine Mammal Institute
- Rangeland Ecology and Management
The OSU Foundation will send you an electronic mail message confirming receipt of your information. A short time later, you may expect a printed receipt for your tax records to arrive via the U.S. Postal Service.
If you prefer to make your gift over the phone, please call toll free (800) 354-7281 or (541) 737-4218.