- About Us
- Applied Leadership Development (ALD)
- Course Descriptions
- Get Started
A minor in leadership from Oregon State University will help you make the most of your personal and professional life.
Landing your dream job
Starting a business
Volunteering in your community
Organizing a family
Moving up in a company
- The Leadership Minor is designed to provide you with the most beneficial educational experience possible, and it's open to every student on campus, regardless of major, department, or college affiliation!
- With diverse coursework and experiential learning opportunities, including internships that can be incorporated into your primary degree program, the Leadership Minor will prepare you to take initiative, create change, and build engagement around goals specific to your interests and passions.
- Upon completion of the minor, you’ll have the verifiable experience, credits, and references employers are looking for in todays competitive market in addition to the skills and the self-knowledge to be an active, engaged citizen capable of pursuing your personal and professional goals.
Want more information about the program including coursework?
Corvallis Campus Students, click here: Corvallis Campus
ECampus Students, click here: ECampus
Are you ready to declare the Leadership Minor?
Set up an advising appointment with a Leadership Minor advisor.
Phone: Office (541) 737-2661(541) 737-2661
Leadership development within the University is supported campus-wide by many different organizations. As you look to develop your leadership, you may want to consider some of the following:
• Adelante Leadership Program
• Adventure Leadership Institute
• Center for Civic Engagement
• Center for Leadership Development
• College of Agricultural Sciences Leadership Academy
• Natural Resources Leadership Academy (graduate level)
• Student Sustainability Initiative