- About the College
- Feature Stories
- News Releases
- Student Learning
- Student Experience
- Financial Support
- Academic Calendar
- Contact Information
- Our Research
- Resources for Employees & Students
- Progress & Results
- Our Best
- Recent Awards and Honors
- Student of the Month
- Young Alumni Award
- Diamond Pioneer Award
- Ag Hall of Fame
- Faculty and Staff Awards
- 2012 Recipients
- 2011 Recipients
- ARF Distinguished Faculty
- ARF Faculty Research Assistant
- CAS Excellence in Extension Education
- Classified Employee and Professional Faculty Award
- Legacy and Leadership Awards
- Price/ARF Excellence in Research
- Price/ARF Excellence in Student Advising
- RM Wade Excellence in Teaching
- Roy G. Arnold/ARF Leadership Award
- Savery Outstanding Young Faculty
- Briskey Award
- Art About Ag
- Oregon's Ag Progress Magazine
- Outreach & Extension
- Oregon Invests!
- Beaver Babies. Our alumni and friends have been sharing pictures of their Beaver Babies.
- State FFA Convention (March 18-21) Our future is in solid hands. Seriously talented, inspiring and visionary young LEADERS!
- 2010 OSU Homecoming / Beef Bowl
- 2010 OSU Homecoming was a blast!
- Beef Bowl was a huge success.
- E. R. Jackman had their annual meeting and some exciting changes are on the horizon for this important group.
- We inducted four new members into our College Hall of Fame.
- We honored four distinguished alumni for their life-work and their growing potential.
- We won our football game!
- OSU is a great place. And we are surrounded by amazing people.
- Kick-Off Social on September 24th in the MU Quad.
- Pendleton Round-up
- State Fair
We took our College booth and over 70 volunteers to the fair for the full 11-day run. We were in the Americraft Cookware Center (formerly known as the Jackman Long Building) and had a great time talking with potential students, connecting with alumni and friends, and making new acquaintances.
- OSU Commencement
CONGRATULATIONS to our graduates! (And I think we're all grateful that Mother Nature cooperated and gave us a stunningly beautiful day!)
- FHA State Convention
- Portland Alumni Event (November 13)
Thanks to alumnae Elizabeth Howard we hosted a 'Meet the Dean' event in Portland - just for the alumni in the Metro area.
- Hyslop Field Day (May)
Agricultural Experiment Stations (Part of OSU College of Agricultural Sciences) holds field days during the summer. We learn what our researchers are focused on, discovering, inventing -- and what problems they are working to solve for Oregon's farmers, ranchers and producers.
- Range Field Day
This field day is a collaboration between OSU and USDA ARS (Agricultural Research Service). An annual event that moves around the state.
- World Ag Expo 2008, Tulare, California (February)
- OSU at the Pendleton Round-Up
- Deans Dinner (Friday, October 31, 2008)
- Homecoming Round-Up Tent (Saturday, November 31, 2008)
- Graduation (June)