Welcome to your source of advising help!
We are Dawn Moyer and Melissa Millhollin and it is our goal to help you reach your graduation goals! We aim to provide as much advising and guidance as you need while you pursue a degree in Agricultural Sciences online or on campus. We also help advise when it comes to some of our minors such as Leadership, Agricultural Sciences, Agricultural Education, Comparative International Agriculture, and Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources Communications.
Please see below for all of your appointment options with Dawn and Melissa. We also welcome you to stop by in person at 108 Strand Agriculture Hall on the Corvallis campus.
- Current Agricultural Sciences Majors:
You can request an in-person or Zoom appointment with your assigned advisor (Dawn or Melissa) through the "Success Team" area of your Beaver Hub.
- Interested in changing your major to Agricultural Sciences or adding a minor (see list below)?
You can request an in-person or a Zoom appointment with Dawn or Melissa online through their Bookings link or by calling the main office at 541-737-2661.
Minors our advisors can add: Agricultural Sciences|Agricultural Education|Comparative International Agriculture|Leadership|Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources Communications
- If you are a current Corvallis student wanting to change your major to Agricultural Sciences or add a minor click here to schedule with Dawn Moyer
- If you are a current Ecampus student wanting to change your major to Agricultural Sciences or add a minor, click here to schedule with Melissa Millhollin.
- Not currently enrolled at OSU but interested in speaking with an Agricultural Sciences advisor about the Agricultural Sciences MAJOR?
Please contact the Department of Agricultural Education & Agricultural Sciences at 541-737-2661 or AG.Education@oregonstate.edu.