The intended outcomes of the graduate program are that students will be able to:
- Conduct research or produce some other form of creative work.
- Demonstrate mastery of subject material.
- Conduct scholarly or professional activities in an ethical manner.
The intended outcomes of the undergraduate program are that students will be able to:
- Acquire and retain knowledge relevant to a broad area of the agricultural industry.
- Demonstrate an ability to apply scientific, mathematical and computer literacy knowledge.
- Analyze how agricultural sciences integrate with contemporary, social, economic, political and environmental issues.
- Communicate effectively (orally and in writing).