2023 OSU/ARS FIELD DAYS
We’re very excited to host this year's field days, June 13 at the Pendleton Station and June 14 at the Sherman Station. Once again this year, we are tweaking the format to provide you the best experience possible.
As we did during the pandemic, research results will once again be provided via videos which will be released throughout the weeks prior to Field Days and will be posted below for your review. We ask that you come to this year's Field Days ready to ask questions, give feedback or bring up a new topic which you maybe didn’t see in a video, but your curious about.
This year will focus on a handful of field focused critical tours/talks and face to face time with our OSU & USDA/ARS scientists.
We are currently seeking sponsors for the 2023 Field Days. If you are interested in a sponsorship opportunity, please contact Debbie Sutor at Debbie.Sutor@OregonState.edu.
Our Field Days would not be possible without our sponsors - we thank the following businesses:
AgWest Farm Credit = Sodas, Bottled Water and Ice Pendleton & Sherman Stations
Mid Columbia Producers = Lunch, Sherman Station
Morrow County Grain Growers = Coffee & Donuts Pendleton & Sherman Stations
UNITED GRAIN CORPORATION = LUNCH, EVENT TENT, TABLES & CHAIRS, PENDLETON STATION
NORTHWEST GRAIN GROWERS, WALLA WALLA, WA
OLSEN'S AUTO PARTS, LLC, PENDLETON, OR
THE MCGREGOR COMPANY, COLFAX, WA
- Agpro Marketing & Manufacturing Inc., Lewiston, ID
- Byrnes Oil Company, Pendleton, OR
- Columbia Bank, Pendleton, OR
- Farm Equipment Headquarters, Pendleton, OR
- Gowan USA, LLC, Yuma, AZ
- JTI, Walla Walla, WA
- Limagrain Cereal Seeds, LLC, Windsor, CO
- Oregon Trail Seeds, Inc, North Powder, OR
- Pape' Machinery, Inc. Walla Walla, WA
- Progene Plant Research, Othello, WA
- Sherman Aviation Inc., Redmond, OR
- Wasco Electric Cooperative, The Dalles, OR
- Western Laboratories, Inc., Perma, ID
- Wtechlink, Pendleton, OR
- Zimmerman & Co, Pendleton OR