Engage in virtual materials anytime
Watch this 3 minute video to see the amazing things that are happening in the college.
Many ways to grow as a leader!
- Leadership Academy
- Leadership Minor
- CAS Ambassador Program
- Sigma Alpha Sorority
- Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Related Sciences (MANRRS)
- Society For Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)
- CAS Club Leadership Team
Get involved and experiential learning
- Three different Undergraduate Research programs for all levels of experience
- Over 30 active clubs and organizations
- Internships and practicums in your major
- Several Ag related international exchange programs
- Short-term faculty led experiences abroad
- Exploring World Ag course & International Ag Club
- International Internships
- Ag-focused career fairs and workshops
- Access to thousands of employment opportunities pre and post graduation
- One-on-one support from career professionals
A great way to find out about opportunities and career options is to read stories from other students.
Faces of AgSci is a digital magazine that features students and alumni from the College of Agricultural Sciences at OSU. We aim to celebrate the diversity of our research and our community, showcasing not only the science, but the humanity behind it as well.
A blog dedicated to the current events of the College of Agricultural Sciences' student body
The College of Agricultural Sciences has dozens of clubs and activities that will help you find like-minded communities, make contacts to find internships and jobs after graduation, and have a ton of fun along the way. Check out the options and opportunities available to our students.
The majority of Oregon State University’s scholarships for newly-admitted freshmen and transfer students will be awarded automatically based on a holistic review of your application for admission.
Meaningful Marketplace - College of Agricultural Sciences sponsored podcast.
The Leadership Academy Provides Opportunities for Personal Growth
- Applied Social Sciences
- Animals (Wild and Domestic) Conservation & Ecology
- Plant Sciences
- Physical Science & Engineering
- Customized & Research-based
Double Degree Program
- Sustainability (e)
(e) Ecampus programs
* Programs in Eastern Oregon
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Applied Economics
- Biological & Ecological Engineering
- Botany & Plant Pathology
- Crop Science
- Fisheries & Wildlife Administration
- Fisheries Science
- Food Science & Technology
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Rangeland Ecology and Management
- Soil Science
- Wildlife Science
This survey will match your unique personality and career goals with relevant, natural resources-related majors that are offered online and on-campus at Oregon State University.
Discover the undergraduate major that’s right for you, and get started on your path to making a difference in the world at America’s natural resources university.
OSU offers more than 200 undergraduate programs (majors, options, double degrees, etc.) for students to choose. Begin exploring options here by sorting based on your intended OSU campus, academic college or delivery method