Powerpoints from Advisory 2020:
OSU Budget/Personnel/Programmatic Update - David Bohnert
ARS Budget/Personnel/Programmatic Update - Chad Boyd
Youth Outreach at EOARC - Gabi Johnson & Petrina White
New OSU Faculty - Juliana Ranches
New ARS Scientist - Rory O’Connor
OSU Scientists & Staff - Dustin Johnson, Vanessa Schroeder, and David Bohnert
ARS Scientists - Jon Bates, Kirk Davies, Stella Copeland, Erik Hamerlynck, Roger Sheley, Chad Boyd
Powerpoints on Rangeland Topics:
- Limitations to Post-fire Seedling Establishment. Jeremy James & Tony Svejcar
- Impact of Western Juniper on Hillslope Hydrology: Steens Mountain, OR. Jon Bates & Tony Svejcar
- Are we "missing the boat" on preventing the spread of invasive plants on rangelands? 2012 Kirk Davies & Dustin Johnson
- Use of Seed Agglomeration Technology for Enhancing Seedling Emergence in the Presence of Physical Soil Crust. 2012 Matt Madsen, Kirk Davies, Tony Svejcar, Jason Williams
- Promoting Native Vegetation and Diversity in Exotic Annual Grass Infestations. 2012 Kirk Davies & Roger Sheley
- Postfire Restoration of Soil Hydrology and Wildland Vegetation Using Surfactant Seed Coating Technology. 2012 Matt Madsen, et al.
Powerpoints on Cattle Related Topics:
- Bovine Acute-Phase Response after Different Doses of Corticotropin-Releasing Hormone Challenge. 2012. Reinaldo Cooke, David Bohnert, Bruno Cappellozza, et al.
- Effects of Energy Supplementation Frequency and Forage Quality on Performance, Reproductive, and Physiological Responses of Replacement Beef Heifers. 2012 Reinaldo Cooke, David Bohnert, et al.
- Concentrations of Haptoglobin in Bovine Plasma Determined by ELISA or a Colorimetric Method Based on Perosidase Activity. 2012 Reinaldo Cooke et al.
- Pinon-Juniper Information: http://oregonstate.edu/dept/EOARC/pinon-juniper