- Define Goals
- Find Funding
- Prepare Proposal
- Submit Proposal
- Award Set Up
- Managing Projects
- Close Out
The Office of Sponsored Research and Award Administration works with sponsors to provide required financial information to close out projects. For more information, go to Financial Reports and Closeout.
Sharing Your Research and Archiving Data
- Extension and Experiment Station Communications helps faculty share research results through OSU Extension Catalog publications, ebooks, apps, podcasts, and videos.
- Archiving your publications
- Oregon State Library Center for Digital Scholarship and Services provides assistance with archiving research and data, as well as sharing through open access repositories.
For capacity and USDA-funded projects:
- Crop Variety Release Procedures
- Patents and Intellectual Property