- Project Life Cycle
- Safety and Compliance
- Research Toolbox
- OAES History
What browsers should I use for Cayuse? Evisions fully supports Internet Explorer 11 and recent versions of Mozilla Firefox and Firefox ESR. Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari are all provisionally supported.
OSU College of Agriculture offers support through the proposal submission process, including entering proposals into Cayuse SP.
1. Navigate to https://oregonstate.cayuse424.com.
2. Login using your ONID username (all lower case) and password (case sensitive).
3. Select the “Cayuse SP (Sponsored Projects)” research administration modules (near center of the page).
4. Select the “Start new Proposal” from your left-hand navigation panel.
5. All sections must be complete to start the submission/review process (i.e. have a green check-mark).
6. All PI level reviewers should be added to the “Investigators/Research Team” area.
7. Be sure to check that all departmental and college level approvers have been added to the “Approving Depts” area.
For detailed help filling out a Cayuse SP proposal, check out our blog posts: Cayuse: Unlocking (some of) the mysteries – Part 1 and Part 2. Or contact Grant and Proposal Support for assistance.
When you are submitting a proposal don’t forget to: