Jackson County relies on a healthy agriculture industry that provides good jobs while maintaining open space and a desirable quality of life. High-value fruit has been grown here for more than a century and the Rogue Valley remains one of America’s major pear-producing regions.
- Assess the efficacy of ProBlad and Cinnerate against fire blight on pear under field conditions
- Assess the efficacy of Regalia (5%), Stargus, and Jet-Ag (alone and in program) against fire blight on pear under field conditions
- Are delayed dormant applications of Previsto effective at reducing fire blight inoculum and fire blight incidence in season.
- What are the effective rates of GWN-10686 and GWN-10654 for control of fire blight in pear?
- At what rate of GWN-10570 is efficacious to pear powdery mildew?
Coming soon... First year / single year / seasonal results