What do you think of the proposed new name for the College of Agricultural Sciences? College of Food, Agricultural, and Natural Resource Sciences
like = 26.3%
neutral = 21.1%
dislike = 52.6%
1. too long
2. NO ONE WILL REMEMBER THE NEW NAME, AND BY DEFAULT EVERYONE WILL CALL IT THE AG COLLEGE. WHY CONFUSE THINGS?
3. My only objection is that "Natural Resource" should be plural (i.e. "Resources"). Surely there are many natural resources involved, not just one. Otherwise it's great.
4. College of Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences would be better.
5. Too long!
6. It's pretty long.
7. Way to long...maybe, College of Earth Resource Sciences?
8. It's more inclusive!
9. Too long
10. It's too long, it should stay the way it is. Food, agricultural and natural resource sciences go hand in hand. College of Agricultural Sciences sums all of that up just fine.
11. Shouldn't "agricultural" be first?