- "Agricultural adoption and behavioral economics: bridging the gap", with Streletskaya, N. A., et al., Applied Economics Policy and Perspectives, 2020;
- "Technology Adoption Under Uncertainty: Take-Up and Subsequent Investment in Zambia", with Oliva, P., et al. Review of Economics and Statistics, 2019.
- "The Random Quantity Mechanism: Laboratory and Field Tests of a Novel Cost-Revealing Procurement Mechanism", with Streletskaya, N. A., Environmental and Resource Economics, 2019.
- "Urban consumer preferences for nutrient-fortified foods in Zambia: a choice experiment", with Streletskaya, N.A., et al., Agribusiness, 2020;
- Compliance in conservation contracting with limited liability and uncertainty;
- Tourists’ willingness to pay for wildlife increases in the South Luangwa National Park, Zambia;
- County resilience to economic shocks, with M. Rahe, P. Lewin;
- Consumer demand for distributed renewable energy with asset financing.
Fields: Environmental economics, development, clean energy, sustainability, climate change, program evaluation.
Work in progress