To support our faculty, staff, and students as they communicate and engage with our stakeholders through the Web.
What we do
In collaboration with the University guidelines and technology and communication partners, the team:
- Maintains the website of the College of Agricultural Sciences.
- Provides custom web development services on a project basis.
- Provides support, training, and guidance for creation and maintenance of individual units' websites.
- Provides an integrated framework for units to display information to their key audiences.
- Audits and advises on the information architecture for individual sites within the College.
- Explores emerging Web tools that enable innovation.
- Creates a branded identity that both unifies the College and allows individual expression among units.
- Helps maintain a unified voice through social media.
You can live an urban lifestyle in the region, but not in many places. We're surrounded by open country, much of it farmed.
And farmers can use a little help every now and then with practices and procedures, which are available from...
Since the late 1960s, conducting research into best practices and providing advice to Southern Oregon wine grape producers, known as winegrowers, has been the business of the Southern Oregon Research and Extension Center, a facility of the...
Let’s drink a toast to the wine grape industry of southern Oregon. Just over 30 years old, it’s growing fast: between 2010 and 2012, the number of wineries in southern Oregon grew by 24 percent, and the three southern wine-grape-growing regions...