I am pleased to welcome you to the College of Agricultural Sciences website.
This is the front door to Oregon's research and educational programs in agriculture and food systems, environmental quality, natural resources, and life sciences.
Like the College itself, this website is vast. Here you can connect to departments across campus, experiment stations across the state, and programs around the world. Take a three-minute video tour and see why the College of Agricultural Sciences is more than you think. Browse our award-winning research magazine and stay up-to-date with the dean’s quarterly newsletter.
I encourage you to explore our outreach programs, our cutting-edge research, and, of course, our career-building opportunities for students. If you have specific questions, we'd love to hear from you - in person or electronically through this contact link.
Staci L. Simonich
- eBook for new classified employees
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Map - note quick links
- Parking Services
- Food at OSU
- University Housing/Dining
- OSU Cash Card for dining
- Barometer Daily News
- OSU Today
- OSU Foundation
- OSU Beaver Store
- OSU Athletics
- OSU Office of Human Resources
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Online Services
- Email Web Access
- New Employee Resources (from the Office of Human Resources)
- Faculty Staff Handbook
- Public Employees Retirement System (PERS)
- OSU Brand Identity Guidelines and templates
- OSU Strategic Plan
Oregon University System Code of Ethics
OSU Center for Learning & Organizational Development
The Center for Learning & Organizational Development can help you enhance skills, save time and reach outcomes quickly and efficiently by providing professional development, individual consultation, facilitation and more including:
- Workshops and online training programs (topics are listed at our website link below)
- Customized training for on- and off-campus units
- University-level new employee orientation
- Management and supervisor training
- Organizational development consultation and support
- Group facilitation
- Meeting and retreat planning
- Leadership development
- Individual performance coaching
List of services, workshops and training
The three Statewides Public Services are the Oregon Agricultural Experiment Station, OSU Extension Service, and Forest Research Laboratory. They have separate line item funding in the state budget.