Developing a Project Narrative
- Proposal Budgeting 101
- Budget and budget justification templates
- OSRAA Rates Page
- Estimating value of volunteer contribution
- A Logic Model is required for some programs to graphically display what your project will accomplish.
- OSU Library Research Data Services will help you to develop data management or data sharing plans.
- Our graduate school has advice on writing a Postdoctoral Mentoring Plan.
- OSU Research Impacts Network
- Oregon State E-campus Research in Action Podcast #35. On this episode, Julie Risien discusses the concept of “broader impacts” and how it can be useful for researchers applying for grant funding.
Support for College of Agricultural Sciences Faculty
- CAS Grant & Proposal staff can help you to develop an effective timeline for submission, coordinate with collaborators, interpret sponsor guidelines, develop budgets and justifications, and prepare supplementary required supplementary documentation.
- Proposal development templates, rates, and policies can be found in our Research Toolbox.
- Video: CAS Grant Writing Basics (new faculty training in November 2016).