Login to Drupal
1) Go to your unit homepage.
2) Scroll down to the black footer area of the page. In the left column of the footer, there is a subtle green lock icon just above the copyright. Click on this icon.
3) Enter your ONID user information.
Edit Employee Profile
1) Login to Drupal.
2) Click on your name in the top right corner.
3) On your profile page, click the Profiles tab.
4) See each tab to edit information:
- OSU Employee is contact information specific to your current position (phone, office)
- OSU Person is information about you as a person that does not change if you change positions (name, pronouns, email, picture, publications)
- OSU Student is for information specific to students (degree, major professor)
- Agricultural Sciences is where you can say if you accept graduate students
- OSU Faculty is for Vitae type information
5) After you've made changes, click Save on the bottom of each tab.
OSU Person tab
You can set the pronouns you would like to have displayed on your profile under the Pronouns field.
CAS News Articles (A)
If you are tagged in any of the news articles published on the CAS website, you can have them set to automatically appear on your profile by setting the field
My News Articles = news_items_larch - Full News list - user block
Digital Measures Awards (B)
If you have any awards listed in Digital Measures you can have them automatically fed onto your profile by checking the box under Digital Measures Awards
Digital Measures Publications (C)
If you have any publications listed in Digital Measures you can have them automatically fed onto your profile by checking the box under Digital Measures Publications
Extension Publications (D)
If you have any publications/articles listed in the Extension website you can have them automatically fed onto your profile by checking the box under Extension Site Publications