This is a collection of many projects that Oregon IPM Center (formerly known as the Integrated Plant Protection Center) is working on, or has completed with information available online.
Please note: Links or tools labeled "LEGACY" are no longer being updated and are made available for reference purposes only.
- Disease Risk and Alert Maps (2009 - present)
- Douglas Fir: Swiss Needle Cast Risk Model (LEGACY, 2008)
- Grass Stem Seed Rust Decision Aid (2016)
- MyPest IPM Pest and Plant Disease Models and Forecasting (1996 - present)
- Peppermint IPM (LEGACY, 2000)
- Phenology and Degree-Day Model Calculator (1996 - present)
- PNW Accumulated Degree-Days at-a-glance (2017-present)
- Potato IPM (LEGACY, 2000)
- Release Calculator and Guidelines for using Neoseiulus fallacis to Control Two-Spotted Spider Mites in Strawberry (LEGACY, 1997)
- Soil Solarization for Phytophthroa in nurseries (2016)
- SWDPipe (LEGACY, 2015)
- US Degree-Day Mapping Calculator (1998-present)
- USPest.org: Email Notification Service (2020-present)