Transfer Students

Am I a transfer student?

Domestic students who have already graduated from high school, and have 24 transferable-quarter hours (16 semester credits) from one or more regionally accredited colleges or universities, are considered to be transfer students. They are highly encouraged to complete both college algebra and writing composition prior to transferring into the OSU Ag & NR program. 

How do I transfer to the OSU Ag and NR Program?

Students will apply to both Oregon State University and Eastern Oregon University.

What courses can I transfer?

Many of our students transfer from 4-year universities and/or community colleges. If you are interested in transferring and would like to gain insight into your future at the OSU Ag & NR Program at EOU, please contact us to initiate a review of your courses. 

What happens after I'm admitted?

Contact us at 541-962-3612 to schedule an advising appointment and get registered!

Visit our Academics page to learn more about our Agriculture degrees!

Thinking of transferring and want to talk to someone?  Call our office at 541-962-3612 anytime!


Contact us at:

OSU Agriculture and Natural Resource Program

Badgley Hall 205
One University Blvd
La Grande, OR