Wanda Crannell, BRR Academic Program Coordinator, does BRR advising.
158A Strand Agriculture Hall
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97331-2911
Talk to Wanda every term! You must obtain a PIN to register for classes. This PIN changes each term and a new PIN must be obtained prior to Phase I preregistration.
Wanda Crannell is your primary resource for advising, obtaining information about registration, and gaining signatures and support for petitions and forms. She is your link to campus support resources, and she can help with other advising issues including professional development, leadership, community service and career development concerns. Advisors know how to find help for almost any issue you can think of and some you can't--advisors are a great place to start when you have a problem.
BRR Director Kate Field can also help with problems!
What students can expect from their advisor:
- Accurate and timely advice
- Appropriate referrals
- Assistance clarifying academic and career goals
- Accurate and current records of your progress
- A friendly, professional resource
What the advisor expects of students:
- To maintain regular contact and to make appointments
- To report to advising appointments on time and prepared
- To track your academic progress and fulfillment of all requirements
- To read the advising guides and materials: academic calendar, academic regulations, schedule of classes, academic program guides, check sheets, OSU catalog
- To check your registration and grades
- To engage in periodic and realistic self-evaluations
- To maintain a healthy lifestyle
- To ask for help
Tips for a Successful Year by a BRR student
Student Online Services
BRR Advising Checklists
BRR Adviser Wanda Crannell with some scholars and mentors from the Multicultural Scholars Program